Men of all ages can understand what if feels like to gain the approval of a woman, approval in the sense that she likes you. From a very young age, from a small boy to a young adolescent to a man, everyone has those little crushes and in that process, some are fortunate enough to find true love. So, many people might have various questions about landing the right person. One of the most popular questions is how to know if a girl likes you? Imagine having a girl who likes you, if that goes unnoticed, you might be the most unlucky guy ever. But, if you do pick it up and it so happens that you both hit it off, she might be your Juliet after all. If you want to learn how to tell if a girl likes you? Then just watch out for these simple hints, you might be curious as to what hints there may be. You’d to be surprised to know that girls tend to leave hints. Follow these steps and you’d be sure to get lucky.
Must Read : signs a girl likes you
How to know if a Girl Likes you : The Ultimate Signs
#1 Initiate a Conversation. Be courageous!
- Now, you might’ve learned by now that girls tend to talk a lot, and listening to a girl is crucial. When girls are vulnerable, happy or sad, they just want someone who can support and just be there for them.
- It’s important for you to realize that being with girls is a lot different when compared to being around your friends who are boys. Remember, sharing feelings with someone you think is special matters a lot to every girl.
- If a girl likes you, she will remember the tiniest details you both shared in your conversation, and she expects the same from you. So, it’s critical to pay attention to everything she says and if she gives any gestures.
- Trust me, though this sounds like a simple step, it will help you a lot. How do you know if a girl likes you?
- In the middle of the conversation, she might bring up movies, concerts or anything that you might be interested in so that she can ask you to spend some time with her. She might repeat many words that you use very frequently.
- If she likes you, she may unknowingly use words or expressions that you use. It is also possible that when you have a conversation with her, she will agree to almost everything despite her disapproval on many of those things. She might agree on many things she earlier disagreed with.
#2 Observe the way she behaves around you
- Whenever a group of friends go out, be sure to notice how she acts in such a situation. If she dresses very well which is quite different to how she dresses up usually and acts dismissive when you compliment her, it means she’s really into you.
- It’s vital for a girl with how she dresses up in front the guy she likes. She feels that her hair, dress, and everything needs to be perfect when around you. She tends to laugh very loudly when you’re around her, and she makes sure that she is engaged with the person she is talking to.
- A girl will always avoid eye contact if she likes you, even if she is standing in the same group as you, she’ll most probably look at the person standing next to you. If you’re all at a party, try and notice her.
- Does she dance in your line of sight? Does she seem to take a glance at you whenever she gets the chance? Does she keep walking beside you repeatedly with one excuse or the other? If yes, then it means that she likes you.
- It’s important that every girl fantasizes of romantic moments with a guy she likes. Does she find excuses to be around you, maybe get some time alone with you?
- Whenever you’re talking to her in a group, do you seem to notice that she’s the most talkative? If in any conversation, you mention that you like something, she’ll make sure to say she likes it too.
#3 Look out for gestures of flirting
- You must know that it is a fact that some girls when they really like someone, they absolutely have no idea that they are flirting. In which case, a girl is into you is because her body language does the talking through her subconscious.
- If her friends are around, make sure that you observe them as well. Some girls decide if the guy is for them or not depending on how he gets along with her friends. Make sure that when you’re talking to her friends, you don’t start flirting.
- If she observes you flirting with them, then she might assume that you’ve lost interest in her. If she hugs you very frequently, then remember those hugs are exclusively for you. How do I know if she likes me?
- If you’re in a room that’s crowded, the girl who’s into you, her eyes will appear to follow you around wherever you go. It’s important that you remember that if she flirts with you, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she’s into you.
#4 Utilize Social Media:
- These days, the best way to get closer to a girl is through social media. She might send you a link or a video relating your previous conversation. She may tag you in a lot of her posts. If she listens to songs on Spotify, you could see them in her Facebook feed.
- She might like all the pages you’ve liked. She might pretend to hear to your favorite bands even though she may not like them. She gets scared that you might find out how often she visits your Facebook page.
- She might send you a lot of emoticons on texting apps. She might take every opportunity to text you in the day. She takes a lot of effort to reply to your messages; she replies to a group message so that you can make sure that you know she is around. She may take this chance to see photographs of the girls you’ve been with.
#5 Watch out for those Coincidental Touches:
- Physical means a lot for a girl when she wishes to express her feelings towards you. If a playful punch or an unexpected touch comes from her end, it means more than you think.
- If you’re both sitting on the same bench, she’ll try to sit closer to you when compared to the other people on your side.
- She might graze her arms in a swift motion with yours. If she finds excuses to bump into you or to touch your hair in a way that seems very casual but it is very meaningful.
- You should play along with her because these gestures mean a lot to her. It is possible that a shy girl who may not be comfortable in expressing her feelings through words, she will try to convey through these tiny gestures. She may be too nervous to put forward her feelings.
#6 Watch her gaze:
- When a girl likes you, she will look at you for a fraction of seconds and then quickly turn away. It is also possible that she looks at you unknowingly and then, upon realizing what she’s doing, she pulls away her head as you make eye contact with her.
- Keep checking her eyes to see if her pupils have dilated but make sure you don’t stare at her making her uncomfortable.
- If she is glancing at you, and you can see the smile on her face with the love in her eyes, it may mean that she likes you, and it might even be better if you make the first move. Remember always to look at her with a smile, and not a grave face that she might get scared.
- Girls love guys who smile and laugh a lot but try not to seem too crazy, although in some cases crazy is good.
#7 Always look out for hints from her friends:
- Now, girls share almost everything that matters to them with their close friends. If she is attracted, she will not stop herself from disclosing it to her friends.
- It may happen when you’re around her friends that they start giggling amongst themselves. It means that maybe she has already told them how she feels about you.
- If her friends come up to you and ask questions about who you’d be likely to date or inquire about your crushes. If this situation arises, it means they’re trying to get clues on how you feel about her.
- Look out for moments when her friends are talking about something amongst themselves, and you can see her blushing. They might be talking about you.
#8 Body Language:
- Some girls are very shy and some who are outgoing; you might need to take a look by yourself. Try and observe how she talks and walks with you, most importantly how she looks at you.
- Body Language is imperative, a girl’s eyes are the most subtle part which is essentially the elevators to her soul. She might turn away and stop smiling so that you won’t notice but starts looking at you again in short intervals of time.
- If you feel that she likes you, then try complimenting her and see her behavior. If she’s repeatedly touching her hair, it’s because she wants it to be perfect for you. She will laugh at all your silly, boring jokes including the ones that aren’t even funny.
- If her torso is towards you, it means that she is very confident in talking to you. If she is in a closed position, she might be shy or nervous to talk to you. If she touches her lips with her fingers or they quiver when you look at her, you can be assured she likes you. She might on a subconscious level lick her lips a lot; this means she finds you attractive. Does she give your arm a playful squeeze when you make her laugh? Whenever you both meet, does she always keep her arm on your shoulder?
- Pay heed to her body language. Look out for these signs.
#9 Observe when she tries to help you:
- If a girl is always there with you whenever you need help, then she is into you. No matter what the situation may be, if she tries to assist you in any way she can, she likes you a lot. Try asking her help in small circumstances; you can try asking her for a pen and see the way she reacts. Make sure your problem isn’t too hard to solve or too easy.
- Remember not to overdo as it may cause an issue in the near future.
#10 Reach out:
- If it seems that she is really into you, gather the courage to ask her out, but do remember that though she may appear confident it may be possible that she might not be ready to approach to in case of any bad experiences from her past.
- Try to be her best friend and get to know more about her. When you feel confident that she is comfortable, try to take your relationship to the next level.
- Also, remember that sometimes you don’t need to over-analyze any girl, just take the chance to spend as much time as you can with her whenever time permits. Be that one person she can always rely on no matter how hard the situation may be. Make sure you aren’t in the friend zone if you try to be too friendly it is also possible that if she liked you once, she might believe that you consider her nothing more than just a friend.
- Last but not the least, go out there, explore and be brave. If you feel you really like her, just take the chance when you’re both alone and confess your feeling, But make sure that you’re also prepared for the worst as well as the best.
So these were the signs which will always tell you if a girl likes you or not and how to know if a girl likes you. If you really look out for these signs, it may be possible that the girl is heads over heels for you!